This notice is for providing you with information on how **Argos KYC Inc (“Argos KYC US”,** 10201 Wincopin Cir, Columbia, MD 21044) and **FULLSTACK** (“**Argos KYC KR**”, 83, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea) will process your personal data, each acting as a controller in its own right. The two legal entities are united and defined as Argos KYC.
Two type of person right, we would like to describe in terms of person right
Type A. Contact person which is potential customer of Argos KYC
Type B. Visitor of website www.argoskyc.com
1. Collecting and processing of Personal Information
A-1. For contact person, Argos KYC will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• to inform you about Argos KYC’s services and products
• to communicate with Argos KYC’s potential customers
• to provide a service portal to Argos KYC’s customer (we call it as customer dashboard)
• to manage customer relationship
• to fulfill with legal obligations, in relevant law (U.S and South Korea)
• email address
• company name and address
• industry you work in
• content of agreements
• other data, you provide in communications with Argos KYC
• In dashboard, information necessary to maintain a complete audit tracking of any access to personal data.
Personal data can be collected when you provide information via sending email, phone call, submit the contact form.
• Personal data : information such as a name or email address that is able to be directly associated with a specific person or entity without additional information.
• Pseudonymized personal data : information that is not able to be directly associated with a specific person without the aid of additional information. e.g) IP Address, Visit Time, History of session, Terminal Device
Basically, You can visit and explore the website without submitting any personal data. But, if you want to use specific features on the Site, you will be required to provide personal data such as email, name, phone number, company etc. There is no obligation to provide the information that we ask you for on the Site. However, if you do not provide your personal data, you will not be able to make use of specific functionality of the Site.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text file usually set by the web server, sent from a website and stored in a User’s computer hard disk while the user is browsing that website. Cookies are used to support a faster and more convenient use of websites and to provide customized services.
purpose of use
Third Party Cookies
Rejection of cookies
Cookie does not collect personally identifiable information automatically or actively, and a user has an option for setting a cookie. Hence, a user may allow all cookies by setting the option on the web browser; whenever a cookie is stored, the confirmation thereof shall be completed; or, otherwise, a user may reject the storage of all cookies. Provided, however, when a user rejects the storage of a cookie, then the user may have some difficulties in using a service.
Examples of Settings
1. Internet ExplorerSelect “Tool” menu at the top of the browser. > “Internet Options” > “Personal Data” Tab > Settings
2. ChromeSelect “Settings” menu at the top right side of the browser. > “Show advanced settings” > In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”. > Cookies
3. Use’s right
• The data subject may withdraw the consent for the collection and use of personal information at any time through inform to Argos KYC e.g email.
• The user may withdraw the consent for the collection and use of personal information at any time through inform to Argos KYC e.g email.
• For users under the age of 14, the legal representative has the right to inquire or modify the user’s personal information, collect and withdraw consent for use.
• When the user requests correction of personal information errors, we do not use or provide such personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction without any delay so that the correction can be made.
4. Retention Period of Personal data
In general, Argos KYC keeps your personal data as below case;
a. until the end of business relationship with you if you are a contact person at a (potential) customer b. for 1 year if you are a visitor of the Site.
c. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will store your email address as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter.
Argos KYC may be required to retain some of your personal data for a certain period of time as long as If demanded by applicable laws
Personal information storage under the relevant laws and regulations for South Korea
|Records to be retained||Applicable law||Retention period|
|Books and supporting documents for all transactions specified by the Tax Act||Framework Act on National Taxes||5years|
|Service visit records||Protection of Communications Secrets Act||3months|
|Records on Service Provision||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.||5years|
5. Legal Base : personal data processing
Argos KYC processes your personal data according to Article 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to achieve the purposes set out above under Sections 1 and 2.
What is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
• The General Data Protection Regulation is a law on data protection and privacy in the European Union and the European Economic Area, which came into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR strengthens the rights of Data Subject and corporate responsibility and specifies the requirements for data transfer to non-EU regions.
Who is subject to the GDPR?
• GDPR is the joint responsibility of all entities that handle personal information and is defined as follows:
1. Argos KYC’s client company acts as a Data Controller when processing personal information of EU Data Subject.
2. Argos KYC acts as a Data Processor, processing KYC data submitted by each Data Subject.
How does Argos comply with the GDPR?
• As a Data Processor, Argos KYC comply with the GDPR in the following ways:
1. Encryption (Article 32) – All stored personal information is safely encrypted.
2. Restricted access – Access to all information Argos processes is restricted.
◦ Only authorized personnel have access to the database and granular control over access privileges for each dataset.
◦ Subprocessors can only be accessed from validated IP addresses and devices .
3. Compliance with international standards – Argos is ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System: ISMS) certified.
4. Data Protection Officer
◦ Director: JJ Lee
◦ Department: Private information protection
5. Data usage restriction – Personal data collected for Controller’s specified purpose, are not processed further in a manner incompatible with the purpose.
6. Rights of Data Subject – Any data subject has the right to contact Argos (email@example.com) and request that the data relating to him or her be rectified or erased. Argos notifies the data subject without undue delay after rectifying or erasing data as requested. Regardless of their nationality, all data subjects shall have the same right to their personal data.
7. Notification of a personal data breach to the supervisory authority (GDPR Article 33.2) – Argos must notify the controller without undue delay after becoming aware of a personal data breach.
6. How Argos share personal date collected on the site with third parties.
• We share your personal data and pseudonymized data with other parties for a variety of purposes, as described below.
1. Analytics and online advertising.
◦ Third-party service providers and business partners of Argos KYC. also uses other third-party service providers to help us manage and improve the Site and other services. These service providers may collect and/or use your personal or pseudonymized information to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above in the section entitled “Collecting and processing of Personal Information” For example, we use third parties to help us target and implement our email communications and direct mailings. We also use third-party platforms to help us manage our relationships with the people and companies that use our services.
2. Legal Purpose : We also may use or share your personal or pseudonymized information with third parties when we have reason that doing so is necessary:
• to comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
|Amazon Web Services, Inc.||USA||Data hosting, encryption processing, inquiry, etc. for all service provision|
|Google Inc||USA||Email, shared document service, analytics service|
|Hubspot||USA||Customer Relationship management|
|Zendesk Inc||USA||HelpDesk Service|
7. Children’s online privacy
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and Argos KYC will never knowingly collect personal or other information from anyone it knows is under the age of 13.
We recommend that persons over 13 but under 18 years of age ask their parents for permission before using the Site or sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
8. Transfer of personal data
In addition to the transfers described in Section 6 above, Argos KYC will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
• IT service providers that Argos KYC uses (e.g., Hubspot. inc);
• public authorities;
• auditors for the performance of audits;
• contract partners or business partners who are participating Argos KYC service delivery
10. Privacy Protection Officer and Responsible Department
• Privacy Protection Officer: jj Lee
• Department: Privacy Protection Part
• Email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Company information
– CEO : Wonkyu Lee
– Business License Number: 6074336 (Argos KYC US), 303-86-00956 (Argos KYC KR)
Argos KYC US : 1952 Gallows Rd., Vienna, VA 22182
Argos KYC KR : 6F, 83, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
Effective date : 2021. Nov. 01